Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Maybe it’s a sign?

Maybe it’s a sign?

            During my regular shopping in my usual anime store that I go too, I saw Ghost Hunt, (I think there is no copy of Ghost Hound there when I check their stocks and released copies of anime), well after  I saw it I say to myself that “If I remember it right Ghost Hunt (anime) was good right?” and yet I didn’t buy and instead I bought Myself;Yourself and Asura Cryin’ Season 1.

            And after that I went out of the store and go to a computer shop and kill some time before going home, and after that me and my older brother watch one of the CD’s that I have bought (Myself;Yourself) but I have already buy it watch it before and my copy of that series was defective so I ask for another series replacement so I already know the story, so after four to five episode I sleep in the sofa, while my brother is watching (I don’t know if he finished it?).

            After that I have woken up and went to bed while sleeping I have dream about something dreadful it’s about ghost!, and it was surprisingly seems real so I was thinking maybe my otaku self was reminding me of the GHOST HUNT (why didn’t I buy it), maybe that’s my conscience was telling me, that’s why I have that crazy dream.

            Well maybe that’s the sign the I want to really buy that series but I hold myself back on buying that one, I was so confused right now, but still I’m happy with the series I bought to watch, so it’s alright. But I guess there is a part of me that want to watch that kind of anime, I wonder when I would have the time to buy that anime it wasn’t listed on my priority yet, so I didn’t give too much attention in it. Still from what I know Ghost Hunt was a good anime so maybe next time I would try buying it when I have the money also the Ghost Hound maybe I should search for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment