Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Knowledge and Trivia in your favorite shows: tvtroupes.org

Knowledge and Trivia in your favorite shows: tvtroupes.org

            Yeah Tvtroupes.net I learn this site from my friend almost three years ago I think, but I usually forgot the name of the website that’s why I just accidentally visit this site, but for now I wrote in a paper and stash it inside my bag so I wouldn’t forget about it (and if I do forget about it I can just look inside my bag ^^).

            The reason why I want to blog this site is that I found it so interesting and nice it has some anime trivia and anime fan facts, which is really good to know, so sometimes if you want to know something from an anime visit tvtroupes.net. It was a nice website with different facts about shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment