Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TOKYO MAJIN

TOKYO MAJIN

I been watching tokyo majin for quite a time and I have repeated it  a lot but still I enjoy watching every scenes,I even rewatched it and make a marathon in each series, I love the plot of this anime the character are 
kinda okay but there was a little information about them, they are just some part from their past, when they were little or just before the series start, and some of the minor characters were left behind in mystery.
Tokyo Majin was a two season anime, but it's a nice anime to watch, but the character development seems slow, and keep to minimum and there whereonly few hint of attraction between characters, especially with Tatsuma Hiyu and Aoi Misato, well the two were a good pair, but I also like the one Tatsuma dated as his partner as well(although that girl is dead, and only been revive by Tendo Kozunu but she fallen in love with Tatsuma I think). I also like the attitude of Maria Claire during the second season she begin to harbor feelings for Tatsuma, which is like a puppy love and Maria acted like a kid during her flirting with Tatsuma.
and also who would forget our Kyoko Tohno, the stalker wait no she the reporter in the school news paper and knows a lot of things in Tokyo, especially in their area, she's even called paparazzi(/parapazzi by Kyoichi).I also like twin sister in shrine maiden outfit they were kinda cute especially the younger twin sister. But those two have a good combination. The group of Martial Fist is also interesting but they were only given a small amount of character introduction(excluded Kureha Mibu). Well I kinda like a another season of Tokyo Majin,well the end of season two was a cliff hanger, you know what I mean it just ended like Kyoichi going to China following Tatsuma. also I want to have season three because I'm not contended with the vague hints of romance between Tatsuma and Aoi, also betweenKyoko and kyoichi(especially in kyoko who in the last episode shows a frustration about deleting the picture she have together with Kyoichi).

No comments:

Post a Comment