Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I want an anime of it!!!

I want an anime of it!!!

There are some game’s that was turned into an animation, so I wish someone would turn this game into an animation, XENOGEARS (damn it, this one hell of a game, this game was so good, I think this were the idea of Xenosaga came), Xenogears is a good game and it has a lot of animated scene in the game as well so I guess its not a problem to turn this one into an anime.

Xenogears is an interesting game where did you see an adventure game, with big robots (a.k.a Gears), and setting with biblical terms (some of the terms and character name where derive from this). But Xenogears is one of the best games I have played in the PS one.

So if this game would be release into an anime (only if someone would dare to make it ToT) I’m going to buy it and watched it immediately, I’m really a fan of Xenogears. So I really hoped that someday someone would appreciate Xenogears and turn it into an anime…

No comments:

Post a Comment