Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Really I love it!

Really I love it!

            Yes really I love it; it’s been almost I think six (6) months that I have read the ending of School Rumble (especially School Rumble Z) and this just I remember to make something for it, because I was move into the ending of school rumble.

            And the reason of this was for the miracles of in the world it happens the anime coupling partner that I wanted was paired together with each other for real, the couple that I’m talking about was Harima and Eri. They really fit for each other, maybe really opposite attracts and these two have chemistry.

            Well during the season of the series I really like Harima to be paired to Eri (Like the other fans) rather than Tenma, so I really like what happened to the final chapter of the series (School Rumble Z) that this two got together (there is some speculation that they even have a child) as it could be see in the pages of the last chapter.

            Maybe I should search in youtube the Harima x Eri tribute and post it to my blog, yeah that’s right I should do it. It is something that has to be done, for my blog also for as I am a fan of Harima x Eri. Nevertheless I give my thanks to the artist of School Rumble for deciding that Harima and Eri should end up together (maybe because Harima x Eri have more votes on becoming couple so its been decided like that ^^) well only god knows the real reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment