Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

winMugen part I

winMugen part I

            Yeah! This one hell of a game that I discover rather learn 3 years ago, and I really like the MUGEN, it was cool and nice game (of course why wouldn’t it be nice as you’re the one who will put the map and characters also you can edit the stats of the characters), there are also those god like characters even if you didn’t edit them (characters like Reimu and her friends?).

            One of my favorite characters was Nanoha Takamachi and if you edit her stats she is really strong even though there are characters that are almost immortal. There is also Archer/Emiya that was one of a hell character especially if you make him chant the Realty Marble, during the Unlimited Blade Works he get a skill that can sure kill an enemy.

            There are a lot of characters in MUGEN almost over 500+ and still keep going up some of them where the same character with more update some are just fan made and the others where just another variation of the characters, even so MUGEN was really a good anime I hope I could download all characters but that look so very impossible to do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment