Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Anime Songs

Anime Songs

            It’s been everyday I’ve been listening to my Anime Songs collections; they were so good to listen too. It was nice to listen to J-pop’s and Anime Songs (songs that are sung in an anime are J-pop as I know it (^_^!)), Song that been used for anime some of them were really good, and excellent, a masterpiece creation of artist.

            Many of this song that been use in anime became top in the charts in Japan to the information I got from the net. There are sure lot of anime song that everyone one loves, what I love to the anime song is the beat of music even though I couldn’t much understand Japanese writing and language, I really like their music sense.

            Some of my favorites are Rolling Star, Tonight Tonight, Veronica, Alones, Chu-bura, of Bleach, Paper Moon of Soul Eater,   World End of Code Geass R2, Black Diamond of Shugo Chara, Ending song of Black Blood Brothers, In This Serenity from Xenosaga the Animation, Songs from the Macross Series, Songs from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure, Songs from Flame of Recca, Ending song of Princess Lover, Opening song of Murder Princess, Songs from Princess Resurrection, Songs from Tokyo Majin, and many more, I couldn’t enumerate them all but I download many anime song and put it into a CD to listen on.

No comments:

Post a Comment