Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What if? Part IV

What if? Part IV

            Cosplay event happens anywhere and it always been a fun event for some die hard otaku, its really fun, well as they can wear anime costume or even imitate their favorite characters from manga, anime, and even games.

            The reason why I said this is because I want to ask everybody, what if you were given a chance (although some always have the chance) to attend any cosplay event and to enter that event you need to have at least be in a costume of  anime, game, or manga character, so what character are you going to cosplay?

            Well if you ask me, what if I were given a chance like that I wouldn’t even know the answer well I like to even try cosplaying even once but I don’t have the budget also I know that the costume wouldn’t fit with me, even so, I would try cosplay some characters like Iba Itsuki, Agito / Akito, Nue, Lelouch, and other characters that are much more easier to make a costume. So what if you were given this chance what would you cosplay?

No comments:

Post a Comment