Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I really want to watch it.

I really want to watch it.

            I’m so bored I don’t know what anime should I watch because all of the anime I want to buy wasn’t still available at the local store that I usually goes too, and I sometimes ordered the titles that I want to buy, yet still it’s been almost half a year since I order some titles.

            I want to have a copy and watch these titles: Chaos; Head, K-On!!, The, Sacred Blacksmith, Blood+, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers, Ladies vs Butlers, Negima?!, Hayate the Combat Butler, Tower of Druaga (both season), Kurogane no Linebarrel, Macross Frontier the movie, Macross: Do You Remember Love, Fate / Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Gun x Sword, Project Arms, Galaxy Angel (all season), Outlaw Star, Chrno Crusade, Black Blood Brothers.

            There are more anime titles that I want to watch but it’s really hard to find, I was wonder where I could buy them in a much cheaper price. Well its natural for an otaku to collect anime, some of them buy at least to copy of the same series for safe keeping (but of course I’m not one of them I don’t have the money for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment