Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Want a Mecha Wife? Get a KOS-MOS

Want a Mecha Wife? Get a KOS-MOS

August 27th, 2009

Volks 1/4 toy figurine KOS-MOS from Xenosaga
Usually I don’t include Human figurines in BMecha.com, well… she is mecha so i’ll introduce her to you guys :D. She is KOS-MOS, a mecha (cyborg?) girl from Xenosaga that can shoot laser beam and have cannons on her hand out of no where. Although I didn’t play the game (No PS2 T___T), but she pawn my mecha senses, a big part of me refuse to recognize her as mecha, that’s why I’m using “She” but not “It”. This huge 1/4 KOS-MOS by Volks is too good to be true!!! In serious temptation to make her into my waifuuuuuu.

Photos of Volks 1/4 toy figurine: KOS-MOS from Xenosaga

Volks 1/4 toy figurine KOS-MOS from Xenosaga
Volks 1/4 toy figurine KOS-MOS from Xenosaga
Volks 1/4 toy figurine KOS-MOS from Xenosaga
Volks 1/4 toy figurine KOS-MOS from Xenosaga
OMG! Her eyes and lips are soooooooooooo beautiful. I know this sounds perverted but I feel like kissing her, seriously. The perfect body figure with elegant pose, even the huge cannon beside her becomes part of her charm. Luckily she doesn’t have breast misslile else it will be a serious joke, but she doesn’t need that to pawn guys anyway. *bow down to the queen*
Did you see the beauty of her absolute area? The absolute area I mentioned is an otaku’s term, refer to the area between the edge of her short-skirt and over-knee-socks where her thigh are exposed (detail explanation). Looking at her make me doki-doki (means panic, like seeing a girl that you like).
The most scary part is… the price. This KOS-MOS will cost you 50,000 yen (about US$530) and it is event exclusive. Be prepare for the madness price on ebay, if there is any. All the photos are taken from Volks, for more info please view their webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment