Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I wan it!

I wan it!

I surf into the internet yesterday about various thing, well something really have caught my attention while I was surfing the net, and it makes me heat up so much, man who ever owns that action figure I wish I have it also. It was a master piece a pinnacle of all creation of action figure, an action Figure of Kos-mos vs.4.
I link that site into my blog even post the contents of that site into mine and of course I’m not owning it, I’m just sharing it to others for them to see it, because it is something that is need to see and appreciated by people. That action figure of Kos-mos was the most beautiful action figure of her that I see.
The model seems so real and everything is well made it’s a top quality action figure, and I was wonder could I ever get my hands into that toy? That made really to own even one souvenir of Kos-mos (of course with that action figure!), oh man if you really see that maybe you would feel what I’m feeling right now.
It not everyday we see a good quality and well made action figure so I really recommend owning that one, it will not be a waste of money to have that action figure of Kos-mos. If I have the money and if I know how to order that action figure I would order for that action figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment