Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nanami Mix Manga! From good to Disappointment

Nanami Mix Manga! From good to Disappointment

            It’s almost two weeks and still I don’t have an Internet at home, and the manga that I have to read have pile of last week, but I have finished them all already, one of them is the Nanami Mix! this manga was good that why I read it specially when I have read it during its first release in the net.

            I thought the manga was going good but last week I was reading it, it was almost finish already (I don’t quite sure about it) and huge development happen especially the last chapter that I have read, It’s really a disappointment to my point as I thought that Nanami Mix! is doing really good at its story.

            I wish the manga artist and the publishing company of Nanami Mix! redo the manga and make it more longer and interesting, as I found the last chapter to a sudden development? The last chapter I read was about Three Years after the story. What a shock and that was after the “Iron Claw” incident and Nanami-chan grandfather came home what sudden turn of event was that? It makes me disappointed (ToT). 

No comments:

Post a Comment