Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

His and Her Circumstances

“Model students isn’t like they look outside.”
                
                  I remember this anime and manga during my high school days its one of my favorites, the story is good it’s a combination of romantic-comedy and drama, a little of psychological aspect for the main characters. The story and plot fits together with the characters. It was a nice anime to watch also the manga was good especially it really finished the story.

His and Her Circumstances a.k.a Kare Kano, was an art piece for me the story and everything about it is interesting, its not a waste of time watching the anime or reading the manga of Kare kano. I really recommend this anime for those who haven’t watch this anime or read this manga.
The comedy parts of this anime was good and really funny, and the dramatic scenes were also nice, I especially like the part in the anime that retell the story of the female main character’s parent when they were young its kind of romantic and dramatic on its way when it was shown/tell by their parents, I love that episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment