Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ladies vs Butlers!


Ladies vs Butlers




MY COMMENT

Ladies vs Butlers I have already watch this anime, I found it interesting and hilarious in various way. the only down fall I've seen in the anime is that the story was to short, and makes the viewers wanting for more which is what exactly I have feel after I have finished watching this anime, but for some reason I like to say that this anime was good and funny, especially the main characters they have funny attributes in them that make you glue your eyes into them every time you see them doing things.

Well the characters are well developed and it seems there is no problem in it, it is well drawn to the point making myself ask every character is good in terms of design, and the story was unique and its really seen in the anime that there are only few male characters, and A LOT of female characters well that's to be expected into any anime now a days especially those anime that is harem theme. 

 Overall this anime was good but for my point of view if this anime could have another sequel or another season it would do better, with in it exploiting more in the lives of the characters and revealing more romance and comedy in it, this anime would really hit any of it's viewers heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment