Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Maybe I watch too much anime?

Maybe I watch too much anime?

            I was having weird dreams lately, and I was thinking maybe I have watch to much anime, or it just a cause of fatigue and stress for I stay awake for whole nights day after day. Well it just feels too realistic for a dream, feels like the other world from Clannad, as if there is another world beside from us an alternate reality or world from us, with the same people.

            My first weird dream ever is that, god suddenly appear in front of us many people gathered around as the clouds up in the sky begins to form into a face of some one, and said that he is god. My second weirdest dream is about an airplane, that was about to take off when it just barely flew from the ground, the airplane suddenly lose control as if I feel all of the emotion of the people inside the airplane. My third weirdest dream I just dream it recently (this day though: 7/12/10), among my other dreams this one feel much more realistic, but the difference is that this dream seems I’m seeing the future, a scary future a day were meteor shower hits the world (the size of the meteor when they hit was big as a computer’s monitor and CPU) and the feeling and the effects every time it hit was seems real the meteor makes small craters.

            It was really the weirdest dreams but maybe I’m beginning to use the other parts of my brains unconsciously during sleep the other percent of the brain left unused, like in Night Head Genesis (wow, I am waking up as a psychic?), I wish I’m like Haruhi Suzumiya if I believe that cats can talk they can talk, and if I think that a laser will shot out of a contact lens if you wear it, it fire laser.

            But maybe this dream is the cause of my overworking and not enough sleep and I feel so very sleepy early in the morning, I hope I could do my work properly…

No comments:

Post a Comment