Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Really a Galactic Fairy "Sheryl Nome"

The Galaxy's Fairy

Sheryl Nome in the Macross Frontier, she was well know to its sister fleet She was greet singer(her sing voice actress: May'n) and I become fan of Sheryl Nome I really like the way she sings, and also her song are damn too good to I know Ranka Lee(her voice actress: Megumi Nakajima) was good too. I'm still much more fan of Sheryl Nome(Singing: May'n), I really love her songs, there are alot of May'n songs the been
used in Macross are I like, Welcome to my Fans Club Night, What 'bout my Star, Infinity, Lion(with Ranka Lee: Megumi Nakajima), Yousei, Saggitaruis 9pm~Don't be Late~(English name I think),Diamond Cerveresse(I think I'm wrong in the title), Northen Star,Universal Bunny, and Pink Monsoon. those song were awesome, they were so good that I listen to it every time I feel to hear some Macross Frontier music. Addition to the fact that Sheryl Nome has a good voice; her character design couldn't be deny as an art work, Well Sheryl Nome was beautiful alright, a beauty with attitude, that is a fearsome combination for her personality I guess. That's is her selling points, plus to that even though she looks so tough, she has a soft side too, which adds to her charisma.,
Sheryl Nome is one of the best anime character I see in the anime and Macross series(including Lynn Minmay).
Neverless Macross singer characters are really sucessful,the macross franchise really good at choosing on voice actress and singers for their anime. I'm so glad that May'n is the one who sings for Sheryl Nome, it was really good. More over duets between Sheryl Nome(May'n) and Ranka Lee(Megumi) were fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment