Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hyper Speed Grand doll


                                                                Hyper Speed Grand Doll

                It’s been so long that I have watched this anime, I vaguely remember it but it really makes an everlasting impression in my mind (which means its somehow a good anime), well as much I can remember the drawing and graphics is not better like the anime’s now (the drawing style is much closer to old version of anime and Hentai alike for example Lady Blue Girl / La blue girl I think),  Like I said its been so long that I have watch this anime, but of course this is not a hentai, much more like a sci-fi and action it was in my 1st year or 2nd year in high school that this was shown in TV (in my country of course), it was showed on TV during late night and during those years I’m not allowed to stay all night so I sneaked just to watch it,.

                What I want to say is that I have watch this anime and it’s good and right now I’m feeling the urges of watching again, I must find a website that streams the episode of Hyper Speed Grand Doll. Really anime that are oldies are goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment