Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Night Wizard the Animation

Night Wizard the Animation

                Well Night Wizard the Animation was a good anime, this anime has on 12-13 episodes and an air time of 24-minutes, the story was interesting action-packed comedy, drama and sci-fi, makes it a good choice to watch, yet for me I’m still asking for more (can’t we make a continuation?), well like I said the story was good but it was kind of cliff hanger.

                They just finish the anime with the defeat of Kirihito, with the help of the emulator’s Demon Lords, and just show that Hiragi Renji was able to graduate, but still being taken around by Anzellote to fight emulators, while Elis lose her powers as a Wizard.

                I wish there was a continuation for the series, yet I know it’s impossible (oh dear me! I really love to have this anime a continuation; I’m really serious about it.) The anime opening song Kurenai and ending song Enriyes was good and nice to hear a good combination of music.  

No comments:

Post a Comment