Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nanoha x Fate?!


A Suspicion of Yuri?!

I've been a fan of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha during my 1st year of collage., I even research about the character and the whole series, but what surprises me most is that to find that some fans that commented into a certain forum, said that Nanoha and Fate have a lesbian relationship, well I couldn't deny that fact as well cause during the course of the third season of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Nanoha and Fate shares a bed together,(I think I saw Hayate too.) and during the manga, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid, Nanoha and Fate is living together with their adopted daughter Vivio, so many fans speculated that Nanoha and Fate are in that kind of relationship, and during the course of anime season 3 I think it was Vivio tells that her parents is Nanoha and Fate.

But as a fan of Nanoha x Yuuno, I still believe that thing of relationship between Nanoha and Fate is nothing they were just friends and nothing more(but if that is the case I would love it too, if let me choose among a yuri them anime and a yaoi theme anime, I much refer  Yuri!), but it was sad that no clue is given to what kind of relationship is developed between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment