Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What if Nozumu Itoshiki is your Teacher?!

“Will my school day would be still the same? Or I’m going to be insane!”

                What will happen if Itoshiki Nozumu (a.k.a Mr.Despair) was real and become your teacher, how would you react? If you asked me damn man, it will be one of the heck class a class that will not do anything just to say how despairing the whole world was that everything was in disorder. Well Nozumu is one heck of a teacher, and I don’t know how he got his teaching license.
Well although he sometimes attempt to take suicides (he still saying “What if I die”) and though what he’s saying was discouraging his student, it turns the table and make it feels like it was a good thing.
If Itoshiki Nozumu was my teacher in my university I’m sure of it my collage life will be full of life and nonsensical stuff even so it would be fun, a day of nothingness with out any serious thing to worry about.
They say that teacher influence their student, then so if he is my teacher then would I be like him, (Cool!) his usual pattern of acting during his realization of despair is pretty amazing,.

No comments:

Post a Comment