Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What if? Part II

What if? Part II

                What if, your going to make a manga or anime character what kind of characters would you make? A good-looking character (Mostly that’s the point), a badass type? (They were cool), a genius character, a lazy type, a normal type, the coward characters or maybe those noisy-comedy characters.

                Well characters are also important in an anime and manga, of course characters is one of the elements of any anime and manga without them what is the purpose of plot and theme, when they can’t be express by the characters. That’s why choosing and making a good character should be done carefully and wisely.

                Character design is very significant to, art style use on creating the anime or manga as well to its characters as it attracts people (who would read/watch a manga or anime with a crappy drawing if you add a crappy plot to then it really sucks), that’s why I been thinking this and I have drawn a lot of my own character design some of them were discarded by me, the reason is that they just don’t meet my standards, and the others I was redrawing them.

                My character design is some kind of original and not, because I choose anime and manga character as reference design, especially the clothing’s for my character it’s hard to make a clothes for anime characters you (well it’s not really hard to draw them it just hard to make a good design^^), well I’m just asking what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment