Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What if? Part I


                What if, you were given a chance to make an anime or manga? What would you do? An action-packed anime or manga, maybe a tearful drama or romantic comedy, school life, Science Fiction, Psychological, Horror, Super naturals or maybe just a simple plain anime. Well making and choosing a plot was really different and difficult, so I wonder if I was given a chance to make my own anime or manga what theme would I choose?

                Well there are a lot of interesting plot and theme to use but it is easy for us to choose but it’s really difficult to use; sometimes it tends to become such a problem we can’t decide what the good choice is. Nevertheless it’s really hard to make a successful anime or manga with the theme or plot your not good at.

                So I was wonder asking this if you were given this chance to make your own anime and manga, what type would you do? Do you think it will be good? Or do you think it’s just too good to be true? Well I’m just asking what if…

No comments:

Post a Comment