Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I wonder why?

I wonder why?

“The enemy of the weak is the strong; but at the same time the enemy of strong is the weak”

                I remember my older brother asked me this question when we were watching bleach, and I was curious to when he asked me this question and you want to know that question?
               
Well my older brother asked me why did anime characters (especially the main character) when they were fighting the boss of the enemy they were (sometimes; in many cases of anime) defeated with out a fight even though their enemy was in his/her imperfect form. That was interesting, well maybe they underestimate their enemy and never showed their real abilities when they fight (of course when the main character easily defeated the enemy there’s no thrill, duh.).

Well whatever their reason for doing these, maybe just to make the story interesting. But when the enemy reaches their highest peak (means they were on full power), and they fight again with the main character and during the fight it shows that they were overwhelming, and then during the climax of the battle they lose the fight (sometimes get killed in the process and of course before they died they can still leave a final message to the main character).

No comments:

Post a Comment