Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Princess Lover


                                “I’m going to do something about it.”

                Well Princess Lover is a good anime, it was interesting and it has a good fan service, but what I love into this anime is the story, and theme.  The anime it self was nice enough and I think this anime was just an adaptation on the real Princess Lover game.

                Even though this anime has some ecchi fan service, they have censorship on it (oh man too bad, but its okay) I think they have a special release the uncensored version (Hurray for those who love’s it…. ^o^).

                The opening song is good but I much more like the ending song it was a nice song, also I want the episode with Maria-chan as a magical girl (I think it was added as a special episode, yet I couldn’t find it).

                I want another season for this anime too, well it’s kind of not enough, and I was wanting for more. The anime was good but, it left the viewers to choose who the main character (Kobayashi/Arima Teppei) might end up with. I like Charlotte Hazelrink, but Sylvi and Yuu is also nice partners for him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment